Custom Form Creation with Custom/Editable Autoresponder and Confirm page
Here are some of the things that Custom forms and autoresponders can do for you:
- Get a higher response from your audience: Autoresponder emails often get more than double the open rate of standard marketing emails as the emails are sent instantly in response to a customer’s action. For example, a response to a contact form that provides feedback that the message was received and that it is looked at.
- Save you time by automating: You don’t need to manually send the email after a transaction is made. The emails can be automatically sent when a certain action is carried out. For example, filling in a web form, updating a profile, or unsubscribing.
- Engage your audience: Customers are much more engaged with you when they receive a transactional email. Therefore, this is a good time to get important messages across, such as: directing them back to your website, blog, or social media sites. Just make sure the main message in the email is confirming their interaction.
- Create a good impression: As the engagement level is high upon receipt of your autoresponder, this is a perfect opportunity for you to impress your audience by ‘surprising and delighting’ them so they continue to anticipate emails from you in the future. For example, reward them with free shipping on their next purchase; offer a discount or a free e-book.
- Make you look fabulous! By setting up relevant transactional emails you can really communicate your brand and personality through to your customers. For example, a newsletter confirmation subject line could be changed from ‘Thanks for subscribing’ to ‘You made it into our special club – yeehah!!’
Here’s a few examples of autoresponders for inspiration:
Newsletter confirmation email – triggered from a newsletter subscription from the website.
- Clearly informs what you will be sent by signing up.
- One clear call to action, ‘confirm your subscription.’
Membership welcome email – triggered from signing up as a member from in-store.
- Instant offer for joining as a member
- Links to social media and other pages on the website
Competition entry email – triggered from entering a competition via email.
- Acknowledges and thanks for entering
- Social sharing links
- Sale notice
- Terms and conditions