Contact Form & Responder
Here are some of the things that Contact forms and responders can do for you:
- Get a higher response from your audience: Autoresponder emails often get more than double the open rate of standard marketing emails as the emails are sent instantly in response to a customer’s contact request.
- Save you time by automating: You don’t need to manually send the email after a transaction is made. The emails can be automatically sent when a customer reaches out to you.
- Engage your audience: Customers are much more engaged with you when they receive a transactional email. Therefore, this is a good time to get important messages across, such as: directing them back to your website, blog, or social media sites. Just make sure the main message in the email is confirming their interaction.
- Create a good impression: As the engagement level is high upon receipt of your autoresponder, this is a perfect opportunity for you to impress your audience by ‘surprising and delighting’ them so they continue to anticipate emails from you in the future. For example, reward them with free shipping on their next purchase; offer a discount or a free e-book.
- Make you look fabulous! By setting up relevant transactional emails you can really communicate your brand and personality through to your customers.
When a customer reaches out to you, they get a personalized message instantly that lets them know you care.
There are no reviews yet.